Sunday, January 11, 2009

While watching the Golden Globes…

I had a revelation.  Other than Kate Winslett, who I think is just about the best young actress around, I no longer identify with anyone but Frances McDermott, Meryl Streep and Sally Field.  I’ m finding the whole show entirely boring, and the “actresses” totally silly.  It just isn’t doing it for me…  I used to love watching these award shows.  Have I just grown too old?  Were they better in the old days than they are now?  I guess I’ve just moved on….

I’m embarrassed for most of them because they just going on and on and on until everybody is totally uncomfortable.  Get off the stage already…. I’m switching to the Housewives…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena