Sunday, January 11, 2009

I’ve been really busy….

I think i’m suffering from blogger’s burnout.  Me, who opens my mouth and sticks my foot in it on a regular basis can’t think of anything to say today.

It’s been a busy weekend, Ryan and Lindsay were here, we did the family thing, now all is quiet and I’m blank.

I’m sure it’s just a temporary thing, something will surely pop up that I can talk in detail about tomorrow.

In the meantime, Scarlett is going to read a book….

Just wanted you all to know that I’m still kickin’.

1 comments:

  1. i'm glad to hear it too!..that you are kickin' i mean. i just sent you an e-mail with some potential blogging food for thought. oh sigh...a blogger's job is never done :(

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena