Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More on Bonnie Hunt…

I blogged about Bonnie Hunt when her show debuted and I just wanted to say once more, that if you’re not watching her, you’re missing out.

She’s on at 9am in Heavensville, every morning she cracks me up with her quit wit.

She’s adorable, wholesome  and folksy, but not nerdy.  I think that sums her up pretty well.

Her show reminds me of the way talk shows used to be, when they were entertaining instead of vulgar.

Bonnie Hunt, if you haven’t watched her yet, give her a try.  She’s a good thing…

~ jan

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Jan~ I was JUST thinking that I need to REMEMBER to look on the guide here to see if we get her show. I have been curious about since the first thing you mentioned about it! And I'm going to do it this SECOND, LOL!

    Any news on Maggie's tests? I have been so busy with stuff here, and I just got to reading about her vet visit yesterday. Tried to post but was on my laptop and for some reason was having a tough time, so figured I'd catch up with you all today! She, and you (b/c I know what it's like to be a precious little Yorkie mom!) are in my thoughts and prayers for a completely clean bill of health for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad news in whoville today....Bonnie Hunt isn't on our lineup. I guess a call to the cable company is in order; I can't believe we don't get it with all those stupid channels we never even watch!!! sigh...another wrinkle, LOL....

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena