Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I’m such a sucker…

Hubby is always telling me I need to take control of my dogs.  Well, I just hate to discipline them, they’re such good little dogs, I just have such a hard time saying no to them.

I was on the phone while ago with Linds, Mollie decided she didn’t like being in the playpen anymore and she was jumping against the mesh side.  I shook my finger at her and said, “no”, that didn’t work, so I told Lindsay to hold on and I said “NO” and gave her a little swat.

Well, you would have thought I beat her.  She went to the far corner of the playpen and looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes, it just broke my heart.

So I hung up the phone, scooped her up in my arms, gave her kisses and a treat, and put her back in.  She’s happy as a little clam now, she just needed attention.

She’s no different than the rest of us, when she isn’t getting enough positive attention, she does something to get negative attention, which isn’t always better than no attention at all, it just works for the moment.

Next time hubby tells me I need to discipline my dogs,  he’s gonna get a little negative attention, himself!   I should have known better than to listen to a man! I just have no willpower with them.  I’m a marshmallow….

MEN SCHMEN!!! It’s all his fault….  Yeah, it is…

1 comments:

  1. well i couldn't find the comment button for the post below... about cloris leechman not wearing panties... but it was a great show jan! how fun are they!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena