Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm having a HELLUVA day.....

I took the Mewster Brewster to be groomed, took the picture, took the typed instructions, oh no problem, they will make her look great. WRONG!!!!

I picked her up, they didn't trim her back and flanks close enough, they didn't clip her tail, the cut is all choppy on the back. I didn't say anything when I picked her up, I guess I was in denial, I thought it would be okay. WRONG AGAIN.

I got home, the longer I thought about it the madder I got. I hustled her over to Trish's, we looked at London, Maggie's cut looks WORSE than something I would do.

So I call up the groomer, told her Maggie looks just awful, and so Trish, London and I are headed back over there for her to work on her.

Let's hope I have a happier post later this evening. Right now I'm having a hissy.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena