Thursday, June 19, 2008

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....


Ain't she sweet? See her walking down the street.
Now I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet?

It's now 8pm, and after a trip back to the groomers, who took one look at her and whisked her up on the table Maggie is in much better shape. It's still not a good cut because her underneath wasn't trimmed correctly, but if you think this isn't a great cut you should have seen her before. Nothing like a little doggie drama on a Thursday night.

Poor Trish, she had worked all day and was so tired, but she was a trooper, she kept telling the groomer what else needed to be trimmed on Maggie. After a quick trip thru the Dairy Queen for some much needed sustenance in the form of a Buster Bar Parfait for her, a fudgie diet bar for me, we are home and ready for bath and bed.

Click on her picture, check our her scrungie. TO-DIE-FOR - it's a green daisy covered flip flop, courtesty of the Dollar Tree - I got four, two purple, two green for a buck. And if her eyes look a little strange, its my fault, she had red eye from the camera, I edited it out in Photoshop, and didn't do such a hot job... It's late, I'm tired, but...

Life is much better than it was a couple of hours ago. I was in a such a tiz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena