Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yikes....

It's a warm evening in Heavensville, Maggie and I headed outside to wait for hubby to come home from work. We had been tooling around on Milly so garage door was open. I open the utility room door to the garage and a toad frog jumps from the garage right into the house.

Eek, eek, eek.... OMG, panic is setting in fast. I have Mags in one arm, don't put her down, don't want her to chase the little sucker on into the kitchen, I quick grab a lid out of the cabinet, try scooping him up, slippery little devil is hopping all over the place, I'm screaming, Maggie's growling. I finally manage to flip him on his back, and I felt really sorry for the little feller, he was a cute little guy, but I sure didn't want him in my house. I pounced quickly while was trying to right himself and managed to scoop him out of the utility room into the garage with that plastic lid. He hopped off to some nether region and will probably not be heard from again, but I imagine in a few days the garage will reek, and hubby will spazz out as his garage is his sanctuary.

Oh my, did that make my pulse race. Most excitement I've had in weeks!!!!! Lordy Mellie, Miz Scarlett here bout' had a fit of the vapors, for real I did.... Frog 5

1 comments:

  1. i can see it all in m y mind's eye :) eek!! oh please next time place frida the frog in a shoe box and mail her to avalon. we welcome all creatures green great and small.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena