Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm so happy that my guys try and relive their childhood memories....

John called tonight, Ryan and Lindsay are visiting in Nashville, they had a cookout this evening, and he and Ryan made dessert.

Remember how I've always told you what a hands-on Grandma my Mother was, and how she spoiled the kids rotten? She used to make the pie I blogged about not too long ago, she would put a barrier of aluminum foil in the middle of a piecrust, fill half of it with butterscotch pie filling, the other half with chocolate - John was the butterscotch lover, Ryan the chocolate - then she would top it with meringue and they would each get their favorite pie...

Well tonight that's what the guys did, they made it together and were getting ready to serve it when John called. I bet Mother is smiling down on them this evening. She would be just thrilled to know that they are carrying on her tradition....

Aren't families just the best?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena