Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just a lazy day...


My buddy V imbedded the Starbucks Skinny Latte bug in my pea brain this morning. She wanted to pick one up, bring it to me, and at the time my tummy didn't feel like it. But I needed to go to the library this afternoon, and it was wet and cold, and by that time it sounded like a great idea, so Mags and I tooled thru the Bucks, me for a latte, her for a Milkbone, then we went to Burdette, sat in the rain, watched the ducks and chilled - she crunched, I slurped... Worked for us...

Distressed papers from everydaystockphoto.com
2peas bowwow fonts & 2 peas oldtype fonts
nancy comelab photo frames
mojackson tape
katie pertiet watery words

1 comments:

  1. this was a brilliant way to capture the essence of your day with maggie mae. i hadn't seen her 'live' until you had her on your video cast. she is a furry little delight and will probably be relieved to have her bangs trimmed..sorta like yours maybe ....? i'm lovin' those photo frames... and that dirty old paper is priceless isn't it? and for free too!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena