Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moving forward, one day at a time, one foot prosthetic foot in front of the other...

Ohhhhh, lame attempt at humor, sorry just couldn't resist. Devil 12 Hmmmm, maybe some of my spunk is starting to surface.

I'm legal again, Billie Jean, (Billie is Hooterville's friend and she's a jailer, who told me I could go to the clink for driving on an expired license) today I renewed my expired driver's license and ordered "THE BED."

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll, I bought the Interlude with the wraparound footboard, no canopy even though I would have loved it, I decided that it was just too heavy for my room.

I haven't spent much time at home, and Maggie has been out with us for the past two days. She makes everybody she sees smile. I took her in the drivers license branch, all the women were just beaming at her... She wriggles her whole little body toward them for a cuddle, she's really good at hamming it up and getting attention...

EVERYBODY has a dog story, to tell. There is this lady that works at T. J. Maxx that I really like. She's a big lady, with the loveliest mahogony skin, and she knows Maggie well as I take her in there with me often. She always yells out, "there's that sweet little dog" and comes over to pet her. When she scoops her up in her arms, she just totally envelops her. It's so cute... Maggie rains kisses on her face and she throws back her head and just laughs with joy. She was telling me yesterday about her dog passing away and she was so frantic when she found him that she called 911. The police actually came and helped her, too. It's heartwarming to hear stories like that.

And that's it from Heavensville tonight. I'm going to have Lindsay's comfort food for dinner, Kraft Shells & Cheese. Usually works for me, too, here's to hopin...

~ jan

1 comments:

  1. yes here's to hopin' you rest and find some peace and renewal for the new day that is going to come up over that knoll ready or not.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena