Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Grammys....

I'm not so much a fan of awards shows anymore. I just can't identify with the music, or the performers, but, this is something I will definitely want to watch - check this out... I'm a HUGE Tina fan...

Just in: The Grammys have announced several performers and presenters for this year's show!

The big news is that six-time Grammy winner TINA TURNER will perform a duet with BEYONCE during a special segment of the show. Beyonce has paid tribute to Tina in the past with a performance at the 2005 Kennedy Center Honors, but this is the first time they will share the stage together.

Check out this clip of Beyonce singing Proud Mary - she just nails it - it's AWESOME...

~ jan





And of course, you have to watch the real deal. OMG, I had forgotten how those legs go ALL the way up to her a** - simply AMAZING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena