Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our day yesterday.....


Click on the picture collage to enlarge it, Hysterical

Now you would think that two old women out taking pictures would go somewhere picturesque, get lovely shots, boring, ordinary places, boring ordinary pictures. Right??? Heck no...

We hotfooted it right down to Shantytown, a river camp in Heavensville. Oh, it was a rock road, full of potholes and big mudholes and Hooterville was yellin' at me "don't slow down, don't slow down, you'll get stuck", "WATCH OUT FOR THAT HOLE, HO", yep, she was just a frettin, and I was yellin' right back at her, saying, "I was raised on a dirt road, and I know how to drive in mud so just SHUT UP!" And I DID, I didn't even come close to getting us stuck. Not even once. I executed those mudholes perfectly...

And she had her arm hung out the window, snappin' those pictures as fast as she could and all of a sudden she heard this huge WOOF, and you never saw a woman yank her arm back in a car and roll up a window so fast in your life. She was just sure that river camp was full of drug dealers and that their dog was gonna get us. I was laughing til' tears ran down my cheeks.

It was a HOOT, I tell ya, a HOOT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena