Saturday, December 8, 2007

This is why you don't ' bring this stuff home from the store....

I simply ADORE cherry covered chocolates, Brach's have always been my faves, but I never see them anymore.

So I'm shopping last week, and I see these individually wrapped Cellas Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries. I flip them over to read the nutritionals, and they are only 60 calories per piece.

Hmmmm, that's not bad, just one point each, so I buy them. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Betcha can't just eat one!!!

Oh no, Miz Piggy here has eaten the whole box of twenty-four, except for these token four that are left, and which will in all probability be consumed by tonight. I'm not bringing this stuff into the house ANYMORE!!!!! I'm NOT... I have NO willpower - NONE!!! And I might as well zero them out and calculate how many calories i've ingested - let's see, 24x60 = 1440 calories *huge sigh*

On a happier note, see the little Chef. My buddy V bought him for me years ago, and I always put him out at Christmas. He used to hold a gingerbread boy, and I actually still have it, just needs to be super glued back on....

Miz Piggy should do something productive like repair the little chef and leave the chocolate covered cherries alone!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena