Monday, December 3, 2007

Do you remember these????


I'm looking for peppermint puffs. I can buy them online, but SURELY I can find them locally. I loved them as a little girl, the big puffy pillows of peppermint that dissolve in your mouth almost instantly.

I had hubby take me to Rural King last weekend, because they have bulk candy, and I bought what they called peppermint "puffs", but they were just logs of peppermint. I didn't think they looked right, but I tried them, those suckers never would dissolve in my mouth, they were just regular pieces of peppermint, grrrrrrrr.

I was talking with V about this today. We were also reminiscing about ribbon hard candy, we both love that, too.

So if ANY of you out there have seen peppermint puffs, please send me an email.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena