Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who would you want to sit next to?

I saw on television this morning that a survey showed the person most people would want to sit next to on a plane on an International flight was Oprah Winfrey, followed by Bill Gates and Angelina Jolie.

I thought about this, and while it would be interesting sitting next to Oprah, she wouldn't be my number one choice.... So who would I like to sit next to? It would probably be the elusive Mo Jackson, queen of all things scrapbooking. And why? Because, I could talk incessantly for hours about all things vintage, my favorite doodads and what she's designing next. This scrapbooking obsession of mine continues to mesmerize me at this stage of my life and this lady who absolutely oozes talent and creativity would have to be totally fascinating.. And since she is famous in cyber scrapping circles for being anonymous, it would be amazing to see her up close and personal.

On a more personal note, I would love to have my sons captive for several hours, without distractions.

And finally, I would really enjoy sitting next to Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer. Wouldn't that be a fascinating trip, finding out all about my fur babies and what makes them do the doggie things they do.

What about you, who would you like to sit next to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena