Sunday, October 28, 2007

I guess I thought it was winter...

Last night, just at dark, I'm in my flannel jammies, sitting in the living room, the fireplace is crackling, the classical music is playing, the M&M's by my side, and I'm reading Garden Spells. Sounds idyllic, doesn't it, a cozy night... WRONG.... After fifteen minutes I was outside, sitting on my concrete bench, absolutely ROASTING. I was hot all night, the house never cooled back off and I spent most of my evening going out and sitting on that stupid bench trying to cool off. What was I thinking puttig on flannel and turning on the fireplace.... I went to bed with the ceiling fan on, I was so hot. LC thought I was nuts, he was freezing.

I guess I'm just trying to hurry the season....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena