Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh my.....

Remember back to when we were in high school, and just the word "Senior" was SOOOO cool... Whatever were we thinking??? Now that I'm "ALMOST" a Senior Citizen, well, I am at the movies already, you are a Senior Citizen at 55 at the movies, it's not exciting at all. In fact, it's depressing. I don't even like that word, "Senior" - and "Senior Citizen," OMG, just the sound of it grates on my nerves... Are we doomed to "Senior Citizen" specials in the restaurants. Somehow "Early Bird" specials sounds so much better than "Senior Citizen" specials.

I'm even past the "55 and Alive" club age. Jeez Louise, I don't even know where I'm headed with this blog, or WHY, I'm just babbling, so just ignore me, in fact, ignore this whole post... And I was in such a good mood, too, until I started this silly nonsense...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena