Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Long ago summers...

I was just talking to Hooterville the other day and she said her mom did this very same thing. I was telling her that when I was a little girl, as soon as Mother would get home from work in the summer, she would take off her shirt, and go around the house in her bra and skirt, trying to keep cool. Her Mom did the same thing, too.

So here I sit, in my bra and capris, home from the grocery in this once again stifling heat. Just what you wanted to know, right?

Today is LC's birthday, and I'm going to make him meatloaf, roasted potatoes and carrots, corn on the cob, bibb lettuce salad and a pineapple upside down cake. His very faves... He's working til 8, so it will be a late dinner.

Actually feels pretty good to come home and take off my shirt.

NO - NO - NO, I just can't do this, I can't turn into my Mother, not yet... I'm off to the shower and then into a tshirt..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena