Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I know EXACTLY how she feels....

Girlfriends, I think most of us can relate to this. And she still looks fantastic, in my opinion. And give her credit for not having succumbed duck lips and chinese eyes like so many actresses have.

~ Jan

In the new issue of Health magazine, SALLY FIELD admits she isn't thrilled with the way she looks.

"I think I look like dog poop," she says when asked about her secret to looking great at 60. "I'm not any different from a lot of American women who want to put a piece of black velvet over the mirror when they turn 50. The good news is that I'm healthy and I'm here."

In the issue hitting newsstands August 28, Sally talks about everything from suffering from osteoporosis to her workout regimen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena