Saturday, July 7, 2007

Whooeeeee, it's HOT, Don!!!!!

You wouldn't have wanted to walk a mile in my shoes this morning, ladies. Egads, I walked a mile at the track at 8am and it was HOT!!!! I don't feel invigorated, I just feel drained! Then I went online and read that you only burn 100 calories when you walk a mile. Well isn't that just depressing! SURELY I burn more than 100 calories, since it takes so much more energy for me to walk than all of you. I just keep thinking, walk a mile, eat a 100 calorie snack pack and you've offset it. Grrrrrrr...

On a happier note, LC and I had date DAY yesterday. Sweet hubby took me to Panera for lunch, then shopping, then to a late matinee, then to dinner. It was such a good time... And we FINALLY saw a good movie, Live Free or Die Hard, Yippie Ki Yay” it was really exciting. Sure, it was a bit far fetched, but it was really a great flick. Ry and Linds saw it too, Lindsay said it was a "fun" movie. Right on, Dilly, it really was.

Ozone alert today in Heavensville, it's hot, it's humid, it's July. I'm outta here, gotta give a dog(s) a bath...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena