Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well this is the STUPIDEST thing I think I've ever done....

Now I've done some pretty lamebrain things in my time, but I'm hot kidding, this tops them all!! I was reading online about haircolor, and people were talking about ColorSilk Strawberry Blonde, they LO-V-E-D it, and since I come from a family of redheads I've been toying for years with the idea of a soft red. So I decided that it's now or never. Trust me, I shoulda chosen NEVER!!! Holy Batman and Robin, I colored it yesterday and it is the most gawdawful color you've ever seen. I look like CarrotTop! Oh it's BAD, BAD, BAD, ladies. At first, it didn't look too bad, but it seemed the later in the day it got, the redder it got. It was totally copper in the back - LC said it was wayyy redder than his ever was.

So I put in a quick S.O.S. to my hairdresser, she said to wash it in Dawn or wash it in Tide. Well, yesterday I washed it in Dawn, it faded it a bit, and this morning I washed it in Tide. I'm going to wash it again later in the day. She said I had to get it faded quite a bit before I put blonde on it, so I guess I'm stuck for awhile. I just won't leave the house, that's what I'll do...

Now if I was in my younger years, I would be in a TOTAL panic!!! But at my age, it's like, "Oh what the hell".... I'm gonna put some fake and bake on, maybe the tan will offset the red...

The color is so bad, I won't even a post a picture of myself - OH, WHATEVER WAS I THINKING?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena