Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's initiated now...

I've been eyeing up Wacom Tablets ever since I started scrapbooking. My buddy V got one for Christmas, so she guided me in the right direction when I decided to buy one.

It arrived, bright shiny and new from Amazon.com last week, and I am really loving it. For those of you not familiar with a Wacom Tablet - it's this electronic tablet with a cordless pen, and you draw on it, and when you are in a software program like PhotoShop or Corel Draw, you can use it to draw on your computer screen. Or you can just use the pen instead of your mouse while surfing around on the internet.

Yeah, I know you're thinking, is Jan artsy, I never knew she could draw... Nope, I'm not artsy at all, for now, I'm just enjoying using it for my scrapbooking, cleaning up my backgrounds, erasing stray pixels, but who knows where it will lead.

And of course Maggie has already given it her stamp of approval. I have two little teeth marks embedded on the pen. Little imp sleeps on my computer desk, and she grabbed that pen straight away and chomped down on it. Was I upset, of course not -that pen looks so cute with those little Yorkie teeth imprints on it.

I do need to be careful though, Mags lives to chew on inkpens and eyeglasses.

If you want to check out that Wacom, you can do so by clicking HERE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena