Friday, March 9, 2007

Some people are clueless...

I have some new readers on this site who have not the slightest idea who V, Hooterville, Nish, Ang, the Dilly's, LC, Marti, The Trisher, The M&M's, my guys, and several others are..... Not to mention Heavensville, I doubt very seriously if most people even know (or care) where Heavensville is located! And Nana Sugar, just what is that all about???? Well.....

I'm going to compile a list of characters, put it in the right sidebar, but not tonight, tonight I'm going to bed with a trashy book (well, that's a stretch, Nora Roberts isn't exactly trashy) and a big mug of Peppermint Tea.

Scarlett will work on this tomorrow....

1 comments:

  1. What??? I thought I was famous and everyone knew about "Hooterville" :o)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena