Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm still here...

Yikes, I haven't blogged, but no, even though some of you are wondering, I haven't overdosed on fiber! Life's been busy, Lindsay and Ryan were here for a couple of days, we've had Oreo all week, John was in Mexico, Tonia was flying, and the kennels were full for spring break. So we brought home the Granddog (cocker spaniel) after our visit with them last week in Nashville. The furkids all got along, actually, HOWEVER, Oreo taught Mags how to bark. FOR REAL, BARK!!

Maggie had been moseying along in life, giving the occasional woof, and then came Oreo, the barking wonderdog! Now Maggie thinks it's cute to bark. She barks at me, at her water bowl, at her food, she even barked at my beloved NPR when I turned on the radio. I don't think she quite has the hang of it, actually.

Of course it IS adorable, but I don't want a barky little dog. I already have Munchkin who goes ballistic whenever the doorbell rings. Maggie didn't seem to pattern Munchie, just Oreo!

And that's it, it's too pretty of a day to sit on the computer, I'm so outta here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena