Tuesday, February 20, 2007

She's a member of the horsey set....

You all know too well the trials and tribulations of poor little Maggie's nappy hair. I have done EVERYTHING but shave her ala Britney Spears trying to get the tangles out. Despite my best efforts with shampoos, conditioners, Lindsay's pricey Redkin stuff, she just keeps getting worse as her adult coat is emerging.

So today, out of desperation I go to Rural King and tell them I want to see their Mane 'n' Tail collection. They didn't have any! DIDN'T HAVE ANY, IT'S RURAL KING FOR PETE'S SAKE....

Nope, they told me to go to Sally's Beauty Supply... So off we go, me and Mags to Sally's where I purchase on sale, and with a coupon, no less, a bottle of Mane 'n' Tail Horse Detangler...

I come home, attempt to spray it on Maggie, but she's in a playful mood, wants no part of that cold spray on her underbelly. So I wait til she's fast asleep on my lap tonight, give her a few squirts, start brushing and hot damn, the tangles are coming out. Still a chore, but it works, IT REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!!

Jan and Mags, doin the Happy Dance tonight, Happy Dance, Happy Dance....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena