I was watching Mellistin YouTube videos about fall this afternoon, and I thought about all of the things I love about it. So here are my 5 favorite things.
1. My birthday, it’s in November, but as soon as crisp weather arrives, I know that it’s coming soon. Why at this age I still get excited about my birthday, I’ll never know, but it’s the one day that I get my favorite meal, and it usually isn’t something my family likes, but it’s something I always look forward to.
2. This is something I never get to experience anymore, but I love, love, LOVE the smell of burning leaves. But because of burn ordinances, burning leaves just don’t happen.
3. Boots and wraps, love both of these, it’s so nice to cover up this old body after the summer months, and there is nothing better than a great pair of boots, I’ve always been a boot girl, mostly Uggs these days, but they work for me.
4. Chili, Vegetable Soup, Apple Pie and Beef Stew, not necessarily in that order.
5. Wiener roasts, s’mores and hayrides. We went on a hayride last weekend, and had s’mores, so all that’s left is the wiener roast and I’ll be a happy girl.
These are my favorites, I bet you are thinking about yours now, too