Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Grands on Mother's Day...

Bencar

 

Ba

 

Ben is in the driver’s seat.  He was two in August, at that age Miss A had no interest in driving this car.  Boys and cars, I think the fascination starts in the womb!  Can’t believe she’s letting him drive her around.  :-)

Dandlex
And baby granddaughter is on the move, there is no stopping her now.  She and her pretty mama are all decked out for Mother’s Day.  Miss Lexalicious has bicycles on her little dress.  They picnicked in the park.

And Grammie?  Hubby made it a special day for me, even though he kept reminding me I wasn’t his mother.  I’ve been married to this man for almost 44 years now, I know his tricks. Father’s day will be payback time.  Yep, it will...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena