Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rembrandt Mouthwash, my find of the week...

NewImage

Fluoride Mouthwash Designed for Superior Whitening

Deeply whitens & restores enamel

Try the first Whitening mouthwash on the market that actively restores and strengthens tooth enamel while visibly whitening teeth. Rembrandt® Deeply White™ + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash is formulated with a rapid-release liquid peroxide that begins working on contact and has a fresh minty taste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve been looking for a new mouthwash, so I went to Google for advice and this was the number one favorite.  I bought it, I like it, I feel the need to share.  

Reviews were excellent, it really does whiten your teeth.  And it makes sense, because you swish this around in your mouth for one minute, yes one full minute.  Then you can’t eat or drink for thirty minutes after you use it.

Now this isn’t for the faint of heart, the longer you leave this in your mouth the more it stings, and a minute is a long time to be swishing this around your teeth.  But think about it, it has peroxide, a minute is going to give it time to activate and get in all the crevices, it’s a good thing.  Of course when you spit it out, you’re foaming like a rabid dog, but it’s peroxide people, it’s going to foam.  And the taste, not bad, it’s minty, fresh, I’m thinking this is a winner.

It’s a bit pricey, I bought it at Walgreens for $9, but it really does whiten your teeth.

It can be hard to find and Amazon was selling it in multi-packs, so that was out because I didn’t want three bottles if I didn’t like it, so I went to Walgreen’s website, did a store locator for it to see which stores in my area had it in stock, before I started on a mission to track it down.

It’s so worth the money, It’s a great find, and you know I always share the good stuff.  ~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena