Monday, June 23, 2014

Grandchildren Grow up

i love you grammy    ;):):(

i miss you grammy

How many times have I said about my grandchildren, “oh they are so precious, if I could just freeze time.”  And I truly wish I could. But Abby taught me an important lesson this afternoon when she texted me the above. Yes she’s growing up, and she’s learning things in leaps and bounds, and I need to practice what I preach and live in the moment and just soak up the moments of her life.

February, 2013, she was playing on my computer and typed the following and I saved it -

hgtrgvgvjrtjtgriotrgjrtiljgtoigolzxrhrgtltnyohtbhtgbfhfgtroitohgtrrrtt7htrjgwrtuhtrgtr gutugtuoguilhdu3tihhhfvdfvohvfdabbyis4gcfhkdvbdfhgvfjdchugbtrnjhdgvkrfhgedj vw2erfucdxnrtfv gfgvbfrtufgv XZ  √bvv  nbccfvfhrvhfgvefcfihouh2exxxxxxxxxxxxxxoyfegbetgykgtrnkhjbhghggtyyh5bgtgnhtgvbgnjhiuyk5hjgvutye5yhytiuyhtu6juuyuyhyriuyghtkrjhturjfjhjgnytkjgytygnykjghnytkyjjhny5jhnyjhyyyyyyhjolytjhiouytpuhjiygjuiytujhyiujltihhythythyuhtyljguiylhuythujyoihkjptyhytpijohytjhiotjokhiyjhpotytpoyhtiyjghyklgjvtjkyghnoiytjnhotyigjo51m\\\\\\\\[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;===============================================================================================================================================================================================================------------------------------------------------=-=-==-==--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=---=-[==-=-=-=-=--=======================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was three years old when she typed this and I thought that it was amazing that she could do it, and it was, but just look at her now.  GO ABS!!!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena