Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring has sprung at The Vermont Country Store

NewImage

I just got my latest catalog in the mail and it’s chocked full of spring goodies.  I’m really liking these pastel plates, oh let’s face it I like it all.  I hyperlinked the pictures below, it’s just a taste of what they are selling.  Just click on whatever you’re interested in and link to it.

I’ve yet to order anything, but I will.  They should actually send me a freebie for all the advertising I do for them. :o)

The catalog is adorable, it has this hen on the cover.  If you want a copy, here’s the click to order.  Enjoy…. ~ Jan

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

NewImage

NewImage

 

 

NewImage

NewImage

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena