Friday, January 10, 2014

Cameron Diaz Body Book

 

NewImage

 

This quote alone from People’s website makes this book a must read for me.  Well said, Cameron!

"I don't want to look like I did when I was 25," the actress, 41, tells PEOPLE. "I like the way that I look now better than when I was 25. I can't help that other people may be uncomfortable with that, but that's not my responsibility to make them feel okay with the fact that I'm getting older. I'm okay with it. I like it." 

"There's no such thing as anti-aging," Diaz, 41, tells PEOPLE. "There's no such thing as turning back the hands of time, and it makes me crazy that we live in a society where that's sold to women – that we're supposed to believe that if we're getting older, we've failed somehow, that we have failed by not staying young."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena