Friday, October 11, 2013

Mason Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers

Décor Steals | Daily Steal | Budget Decorating | Today Deal  Home

 

And my love of all things vintage continues.  I've subscribed to Decor Steals for months now, at the suggestion of my friend, Barb, but have yet to order.  I missed a really great iron Paris sign, too, that I haven't quite recovered from.

And I've been looking for S&P shakers for my bar in the kitchen ever since my big redo, and when I saw these, it was love at first sight.  I ordered these puppies quicker than a New Yawk minute.  Oh my, narrow aluminum tops, vintage green blown glass, heart be still.

You like them, too?   If you do, better snap them up fast, this steal is only good for today and sometimes they sell out fast!  

Sometime's a girl's just gotta do what a girl's just gotta do...

 Here's the link...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena