Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Leopard Prints, they're controversial...

 

NewImage

 

 

Now isn 't this classy, just a touch of leopard in the shoes.  Well, my earlier post about old(er) women wearing leopard was not well received.  It seems I am in the minority about overdoing it, others adore leopard and wear a lot of it.  Okay, whatever floats your boat, I'm hearing you.  Perhaps it's just that horrid family picture of myself in that awful leopard shirt that tainted me forever, but I still think just a touch is best!

These images are from Land's End, I just got a new old(er) lady catalog from them, and called my buddy V right away, because these calf hair leopard ballet flats were just calling her name.  The price, however, not so much $79, but Land's End always has coupons for at least 20% off and they ship free over $50.  Lands End is just full of leopard this fall, really pretty pieces.

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

 

So, if you're old(er) and wear major leopard, go for it!  Jeez, did I ever stir up a hornet's nest with this post!!!!!  Love you, guys!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena