Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Who does Ben look like???

My little grandson is ten months old, and  quite the little man now.   Yesterday, one of my relatives posted a picture of Daddy as a small boy on our family Facebook Group, and I'm thinking, wow, Ben looks like Daddy.

 

Benjammin6 11 13

 

So I took  little Ben's picture, made it sepia, and then aged it, put it side by side with Daddy as a small boy, and guess what, I don't think he looks like Daddy at all.  I'm still thinking he looks like his good looking Grandpa Woodard.  I think it's the chin that looks similar to Daddy, but that's about it.

Aimee also posted this picture of Daddy when he was a young man.   And my John does look like Daddy, a lot!

Facebook is such a good thing, I would have never have seen these pictures, had it not been for Aimee's posting.  It's just wonderful to see his beautiful eyes again, it's hard to believe, but he would have been a hundred years old this past April.   

Daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena