Thursday, June 13, 2013

P.O.S.H.

NewImage


I was looking at my Country Living feed on Facebook, and was able to link to to P.O.S.H. (Posh Chicago) and, as always, I'm amazed at what you can find and buy online.  Without ever leaving your house, the world really does come to you, it's a beautiful thing.
 

NewImage

 

Their store is located in downtown Chicago, and they have great online shopping.

These are a few things that caught my eye.  Love the cow butter dish, and the glass jugs and carrier are perfect for summer flours from your garden.    This site is chocked full of retro items, be sure and browse their accessories.

Yes, I know you want the click,, here it is ~ enjoy...
 

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena