Sunday, May 26, 2013

The honeysuckle is in bloom...

NewImage

 

There is nothing better than the smell of honeysuckle on a summer evening and last night when we were out for an evening ride on the golf cart,  the fragrance was so strong it was intoxicating.  I adore honeysuckle, I grew up with it on my beloved ditch bank,  and then when the kids were little it was in a field behind our house.  I have wonderful memories of my sweet little boys, fresh from their evening bath, sitting with me on the back steps just smelling the honeysuckle.

I hope you live where it's in bloom, and if you don't have access to it, just take a ride in the country with the windows down on a nice summer evening and you will be rewarded with it's amazing fragrance.

Another simple thing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena