Friday, May 31, 2013

Barbara Eden's Body

NewImage

 

This is simply amazing.  I blogged last week about her fitting into her genie costume, here's more information from People Magazine.

Eden assures PEOPLE that the iconic midriff-baring costume had no special alterations. 

"The costume was made for a Lexus commercial I did," Eden tells PEOPLE. "About 10 years after the show went off the air. It has to have been at least 30 years."

So how did Eden maintain her Jeannie body over the years? 

"I spin three times a week," she says. "Then I work with a trainer for half an hour with weights. It's important to lift weights for your bones." 

She admits her pace has changed over the years, but that it is very consistent with her workouts. 

"I used to be in the front of the class," she says. "I don't do that anymore. I stay in the back, because I can't really keep up, but I do it for an hour." 

And though she has a sweet tooth, she maintains a healthy diet overall: "I have a good breakfast, and I try to have protein at lunch.

Women have "work" done to the face, but you can't bare the body and fool people, the woman is "SEVENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

"There are times when I am really upset with the time passing," she says. "But I have a loving husband [Jon Eicholtz] and really good friends. You can't possibly be what you were when you were younger. I am so lucky to be here. Really lucky."

She obviously has taken care of herself consistently, exercised and ate well, I'm in awe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena