Saturday, April 6, 2013

Williams Sonoma Strawberry Huller

NewImage

 

This little find is just amazing!  You all know what a kitchen gadget junkie I am and how I salivate every time I get a Williams Sonoma Catalog, so this was at the top of  my "must have" list as soon as I saw it.  It has fantastic reviews, people love this little huller, and the price is right, only $7.95.  But wait, you all know how thrifty I am, so I went to Amazon, sure enough they had it on Amazon Prime for $7.95, with free ship no tax.  I ordered this puppy so fast, it arrived in two days and it does it ever work well!

You just plunge it into your berry, twist it, and that white core comes right out.  It's a good thing, ladies, and 'tis the season of the strawberry, so what are you waiting for!

Oh, the link, the link - here you go...

Williams Sonoma 

Amazon - Free Ship/No Tax

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena