Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Today I'm making vegetable soup...

NewImage

 

So what's the big deal, everybody likes soup, well I'll tell you what the big deal is, ya I will!   I should be making things like egg salad, my beloved wilted lettuce in mother's stainless steel bowl, asparagus, lemon something, all things spring.  But since it's rainy, damp and colder than a well digger's butt in Heavensville today, I have soup in my trusty pressure cooker.

Sounds good?  Of course, but not what I want.  It's gonna be another cold night, have to drag those plants in the garage again.  Will somebody please remind me of this next year when I plant too early.  

And the weather forecast is lousy, too!  Just look at this! Only tomorrow looks good, then clouds, clouds and more rain.  Okay, so it could be worse, but it could be better!!!

 

Notification Center

Aren't you glad you clicked on here today.  Sure you aren't!  Grrrrrrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena