Friday, April 19, 2013

So what really happened to my favorite sleep shirt????

NewImage

I'm  not a happy camper, ladies, not at all.  My very favorite sleep shirt, the one that has been lovingly washed until it's as soft as butter, butt ugly but soft as butter, is missing.  It's my go to, my comfy, cozy,  feel good sleep shirt, and it doesn't even have holes in it!  It is older than dirt now, and so, so, so soft, and it's nowhere to be found.

Hubby swears that he didn't pitch it, but I don't know about that.  He has been known to throw articles of well worn clothing of mine away in the past.  But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one, but if he really didn't throw it away, what happened to it???

I've torn the house upside down, searched high and low, every drawer, nook and cranny, and it is just gone!

Do you think it was stolen?  Some thief slipped in and took it?  After all it takes years to get cotton this soft, women would kill for this softness!

Oh, of course nobody took it, but what happened to it?  Is this going to be one of those unsolved mysteries?  Geezy Pete, this is upsetting.  And I needed it after my burnt hand fiasco, it would have made me feel so much better.  Waaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena