Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Have you bought bath towels lately?

 

NewImage

I'm convinced that towel makers are now making towels longer to accommodate America's expanding waistlines.  Seriously, I think they must be.  I bought new towels recently, and every style I looked at were sooooo long.  And it's a good thing because they go around my body, however, when I put them on my head  to dry my hair, it's just not right.

It looks silly, that big wad of towel wrapped around my head, and it leans to one side, it's just wrong.  I'm thinking they need to make "hair" towels, because "hand" towels are too small for the turban wrap.

That is all, just bugging me and I had to vent….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena