Friday, April 5, 2013

Grandchildren…

These little precious souls are the most amazing things.   I haven’t posted newborn pictures of any of my girlfriend’s grandchildren in the past and I regret that because they are all just wondrous, and the older I get the more I realize how fleeting these moments are.   I get so excited when my friends become grandparents, it’s the next best thing as to when mine are born!

So without further ado, let me introduce you to Aubrey Evelyn, 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 20.5 inches long, born just before dawn to my friend Nisha’s daughter Mandi, her husband Eric and her big sister, Gabby.  Is this not the most adorable baby picture yet?  It’s the do rag, oh, how darling this child is!!!!  Congratulations, family, she’s just perfect!

 

bree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena