Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Something's Gotta Give, hands down the best movie set, EVER!!!!

So what do I do on a cold sunny day when everything has gone to h*ll in a hand basket.  I sit down, queue up Something's Gotta Give on Netflix and watch it for the badzillionth time.  Oh, it's not about the storyline, it's the house, ladies, it's the house that makes me drool.  My all time, favorite moviedom house, along with most of the female population that has seen this movie.

 This set is so famous, countless articles have been written about it, women have copied it, it's just the best beach house, ever!  I remember when the movie first came out and my buddy V and I fell in love with it.  We watched and rewatched, absorbing every detail.  And once again this afternoon, it mesmerized me as much as the first time I saw it.  So I'm giving you some pictures just to let you relive it again.  I plucked these from Hooked on Houses website.  Go to her site to view all the pictures, they are wonderful.  And while you're there just browse around, Hooked on Houses is one of my very favorite online places to visit.

NewImage

 

NewImage 

NewImageNewImage

 

 

NewImage

 

I love this necklace so much, I found it online years ago and V's daughter, Angie, reproduced it.   I have it in black and brown, I never wear them, but I smile when I see them in my jewelry drawer...

NewImage

 

I think the blah's are over, I feel so much better now.  Oh, what a movie this is, what . a . movie . this . is ! .!.!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena