Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pioneer Woman's Favorite Jeans

Screenshot 3 28 13 8 40 AM

 

Skinny Kick Jeans from American Eagle are Ree Drummond's very favorite jeans.  Just the name of them inspires legions of shoppers all across America to snap up one, two or three pairs of them as fast as possible.  

When I read her post about them, it mattered not that I'm old(er) and fat(ter), I zoomed over to American Eagle faster than the speed of light.  But of course, they are sold out of almost all sizes. *sigh*  American Eagle, I'm sure, doesn't know what hit them.  Pioneer Women groupies obviously bombarded them with sales, so we will have to wait until they restock.  The commenters said they ran large.  Large, bless their little hearts, that alone, will endear them to women everywhere.  And did I mention super stretch?  And they're only $39!  Heart be still!

Pioneer Woman says they're her favorite jeans, and that they are "real world" skinny jeans, meaning that they aren't as fitted as the spaghetti skinny ones you see in the store.  Of course the model in the picture below is probably a size 00, so on her they look tiny, tiny.  But hey, if they're good enough for Ree, they're good enough for Moi.  Now if American Eagle would just restock!  And yes, I'll update you when I finally am able to purchase them.  I'll probably be p*ssing and moaning about how awful they look on me.  But a girl's gotta dream, after all...

I know, you want the link, here it is, drool until you can buy them.  Here it is, antique medium is Pioneer Woman's fave…  And maybe they will make them in white for summer, or capris, oh the possibilities...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena