Monday, March 11, 2013

Maybe it's time to revamp the Chiminea...

NewImage

 

I just wish I could wake up and it would be sunny with a forecast of 70 degrees, is that too much to ask???  Really??? Last year I have pictures of Abby at the creek on St. Patrick's Day, it was warm and she was barefoot.  It was such a great spring, it never got cold after that.

But this year is a different story, every day we wait for warmer temps, and when it is warmer it's grey and rainy, so we dream.

I've had a chiminea similar to this on the patio for years.  I just use it as a compost bin, but I'm thinking this summer, that I should plant fleurs in that compost, and hopefully end up with something that looks like this.  I doubt I'll plant a rosebush, but I will try something.  This is just spectacular!

C'mon Spring, I'm ready!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena