Thursday, March 7, 2013

Let's play the how smart is my granddaughter game ;o)

NewImage

 

We all do it, believe that our grandchildren are the smartest little people in the entire universe.  I did it first with my own kids, and I've done it with my friends kids over the years as well.  Nisha's Mandi was so precocious, we all thought she would grow up to be a rocket scientist.  V's Angie was scary smart, Ang's Jes and Sam, so smart as well.  And now along comes the next generation, my little Miss A.

So the story goes, Abby was out with her mother, and they saw a sign that said "BABY."  And Abby tells her momma that they spelled it wrong.  "It should be spelled A-B-B-Y," she said.  Now this child is just three years old.  I'm thinking another scary smart rocket scientist is in the making.

Go Abby!!!!!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena