Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tablescapes...

Photo1 2

I've been a fan of "tablescapes" my entire married life, decades before Sandra Lee invented the word on FoodTV.  I've always loved piling so much stuff on the dining room table that it's impossible to eat, much to the dismay of my family.  There is nothing better than decorating the kitchen and dining room, but I've gotten lazy lately and my French  Market Pig has sat on my table forever.  It's time to shake it up a bit!

But I have a little problem, all of my tubs of tablescape goodies are in the attic and poor hubby gets tired of dragging them up and down the attic stairs.  But it's almost spring, I'm thinking of Easter, bunnies and chicks, and all the wonderful things I have in storage.  I'm sure I have treasures up there that I have completely forgotten about.

Oh, poor LC, I feel several attic trips coming on… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena