Friday, January 25, 2013

So here's how it's going...

NewImage


I made yogurt yesterday at 3:30pm, it's only supposed to take 4 hours in my not so nifty YoGourmet Yogurt Maker.  I gave it longer, checked it at 9:30pm, it was soup, which entailed me leaving it in the incubator hours longer than it was supposed to be in there and ha vine poor hubby getting up, turning it off and putting it in the fridge for me at 2:30am.  That was the bad news, the good news is that it's yogurt!

Fast forward to this morning, we're heading to see the grandkids.  NOT!  We have ice, Louisville has more ice, so we're hanging around until mid-day hoping the roads clear, "hoping" being the operative word.

In the meantime, I have to give Maggie a bath and she has tangles!  Not fun for her or me, either.  It must be some kind of strange karma this month, every day is a new disaster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena