Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ina Garten’s Pearl Earrings…

photo

 

I’m thinking I need a pair of big pearl post earrings like Ina wears.  I’ve always loved pearl studs, but mine just seem to get lost on my face anymore.  Maybe I need to kick up a notch and wear larger ones like she does, do you think?

I am such a fan, this woman is truly a great cook.   I just don’t trust a skinny cook, and every recipe I’ve made from The Barefoot Contessa has been awesome.  Just look at that sweet wholesome face, and those freckles, she’s transitioning into her later years like a champ!  I just checked Wikipedia, the woman will be sixty-five years old on February 2nd, I think she looks mahvelous, dahling.  She’s always so happy, probably because she eats so well…

That is all…

Note:  Here’s a great interview with her, if you’re a fan as well…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena