Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wrapping paper, I can’t cut a straight line…

Photo1(6)Let’s face it, we’ve been spoiled over the last few years with gift bags, you just stick your gift in, throw some tissue paper on top, and voila, you’re finished.

But there are times when you need to wrap packages, and I never, ever cut straight, resulting in these odd-shaped gifts that look like our little almost three year old Abby might have wrapped them.

So imagine my surprise today when I unwrapped a roll of paper and it had a cutting grid on the back side. 

WHY . DIDN’T . SOMEONE . THINK . OF . THIS . YEARS . AGO ! ! !

Do you know how much grief this would have saved me?  So ingenious, it just made my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena